Sunday, May 1, 2016

BEST Clash Royale Deck - Level 7 at 2900+ Trophies (FTP)

Best Clash Royale Deck – Level 7 at 2900+ Trophies
How to Beat Dual Prince and Pekka decks?

Hi everyone, This is Doc Storm here. I have been clashing for roughly 2 months free to play. I have experimented with many cards and different styles and types of decks. This one is my favourite and most successful deck. That is why I want to help especially all those free to play players that it is possible to beat other players while being under leveled! I have been consistently facing level 8 and 9’s even with level 4 epics, and have been successfully winning with this deck. Let me explain how so you can hopefully be even more successful!

Lets begin!

The Deck

As you can see, my cards are of low level compared to even a level 7 (because I leveled up a lot by leveling other cards I no longer use now and also I donated a lot – but that could be another topic – leveling up).

Why Fast Cycle Deck?

When building a deck, make sure it’s well rounded. My style is a fast cycle deck. I find these decks effective especially when you cannot afford high level rares and epics because I rely heavily on specific cards to counter my opponent. I want to make sure these cards are always available when I want them to. So having a fast cycle deck helps me cycle to the card I need almost always. Card management is key.

Valkyrie (lvl 5) - helps me deal with the pesky barbs and swarms. Usually I save them for defence.

Baby Dragon (lvl 3) - helps me with minions and a tank for offense. Sometimes I pair it up with my hog for an attack especially if I know they have minions. At times I use it to fly on the side to avoid being attacked by their defensive structures and so it goes directly to their tower for some damage. Very situational.

Cannon (lvl 8): - helps me counter golem and hog decks. Buys me time. Also effective for pekkas to lure into the middle. I also use it against siege decks (mortars especially – we all know how much we dislike them at times ). It also buys us time with those deadly balloons and you can take out with spear goblins or your dragon.
Very versatile card for defense.

Spear Goblins (lvl 8): Our cheap cycle card and can help combo with baby dragon at the back for offense, or deal with anything on defense. Offense and defense.
***SWAPS: Right now, I’ve switched them out for skeletons, but they are a good insurance for balloons.

Fireball (lvl 5): All mighty counter to barbs, three muskateers, princesses (try to hit more than just her to be ontop of elixir trade), swarms, minion hordes (sometimes when zap not avaiable) and even that last few hits on the tower for the win! So earlier on the game, save for defense. Later on, once you know you may not need it to counter for example 3 muskateers, you can use it offensively. Offense and defense.
***SWAPS: I use to use freeze, but I soon realized I often needed the fireball for more damage on the tower late game for the win more than freeze.

Elixir Collector (lvl 5): A very useful card mainly used as a bank for elixir. Usually I play it to “save elixir” for later (Like a bank, Get it? Haha.) What I mean is, when my elixir is maxed, I often play this card, as I want to force my opponents to attack. I like to counter as my cards are under leveled so my crown towers can help.

Hog Rider (lvl 5): My main attack strategy. Pair him with a valk if you know they counter you with barbs. Pair him with baby dragon if you know they counter with minion hordes. If they have both, then tough luck! Just kidding, you use a fireball as the hog approach’s near. If they wait incase you fireball, great, you have got your hog smacking the tower for a few extra hits.

Zap (lvl 7): This is useful to combo with hog. Often times one extra hit can win you a game as this spell has a mini stun. Zap is great cheap counter for minion hordes and goblin barrels. Paired with fireball can take out 3 muskateers which is has a 9 elixir cost.
**SWAP: some people prefer arrows, which is great. Best counter for princess right now imo. I prefer zap especially because I have a fireball. If you use freeze, perhaps you can swap for arrows (you need it to counter those minion hordes)? Try it out and let me know.

You guys can check out the game play video with commentary here -->  YouTube Video

Stay tuned for more in game tips and healthy gaming tips. I will try to break down some common strategies and counters to use. Clash on!

- Doc Storm / ign: iSilverStorml

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Followers

Clash with Doc Storm. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com